*Abstract Submission is Closed*
Call for Late-Breaking Abstracts
The Conference Chairs welcome your latest scientific research on influenza for Oral or Poster presentation during the Options for the Control of Influenza VIII conference.
Please note that abstracts of new, ongoing, and updated research in the area of influenza will be acceptable for submission and presentation. Abstracts must contain new or updated information if the study has been previously published as an abstract or paper. Exact encores with no updated information (whether previously published as a conference abstract or as part of a manuscript) are not acceptable.
Abstracts must be submitted by 28 July 2013 in order to be considered for inclusion in the program as a Poster or Oral presentation. Late-breaking submissions that do not adhere to the Options VIII formatting guidelines will not be considered for a late-breaking presentation.
Categories for Abstract Submission:
- Animal Human Interface and Zoonotic Influenza
- Animal Influenza
- Animal Models for Influenza
- Antiviral Drugs and Resistance
- Clinical Management
- Disease Burden and Health Economics
- Epidemiology including Seroepidemiology
- Innate and Adaptive Immunity
- Mathematical Models Informing Public Health Decisions
- Novel Therapeutic Strategies
- Pandemic Mitigation: What Worked and What Did Not
- Pathogenesis and Systems Biology
- Risk Communication in Influenza
- Science Policy Interface
- Transmission and Infection Control
- Viral Genomics and Evolution
- Viral Surveillance and the Global Influenza Surveillance Network
- Virology and Viral Receptors
To submit a late-breaking abstract, please visit the Options VIII Abstract Submission System for submission instructions and parameters.
Submission Deadline: 28 July 2013
Acceptance Notification: 5 August 2013
All Abstract Presenters must be registered for the Options VIII conference by 9 August.
For questions regarding abstract submission, please contact us at email@example.com.